Friday, December 12, 2008

Admins Choice

All Times
We picked "All Times" By Adam T4 because we felt it was very cinematic and timeless.

We wanted to know What Adam's motivation was, so we asked. This is what he told us:

"About All Times Notations for the Monochrome Delight Group: It was a special day. I woke very early. It was my Birthday. I decided to got out in the the rain and the dark, and seek treasure. I had my mind set to find Beauty. I was looking for a gift. I got off before my stop to to wander and search for an image, and then it was there. I switched to B&W for the subway because it seemed classic. I just knew that shot would be good. Most if not all my takes are from the gut and instinctual.... Why I like this shot - The sharp figure in relief before the blurred steel train cars. Here was a guy just going to work early, unaware of the tableaux he presented!"

mcd

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is exactly cinematic and timeless. I really love it :) I aspire to get a sort of 1960s BW film look to my shots. Bruce Davidsoon-esque (yeah I wish)! I think this achieves that :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete